Nov 13, 2007

Vonage update

After suggesting that I: a) Hang up and call the same number if I was tired of hearing her repeat the party line that I was only entitled to receive a refund for November; though that person would just tell me the same thing. Or b) Write a letter of complaint, Louise, the account supervisor at Vonage than whom there is no higher authority, found someone other than herself who could help me get my money back.

Further, the miracle of technology actually allowed Louise, the account supervisor at Vonage than whom there is no higher authority, to actually transfer me to this person directly and I would not have to hang up and dial another number as Louise, the account supervisor at Vonage than whom there is no higher authority, had previously stated.

Imagine how gobsmacked I was that this person was able to immediately credit my Visa with the full amount. And it only took me four phone calls and an hour and a half on the phone with Louise, the account supervisor at Vonage than whom there is no higher authority, to accomplish that task.

No comments: