A meme from Norm.
1. Beatles, Stones or Beach Boys? Stones.
2. Kant, Hegel, Marx? Kant.
3. Cluedo, Monopoly, Scrabble? Scrabble.
4. Paul Newman, Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford? Paul Newman.
5. Bach, Beethoven, Mozart? Bach.
6. Australia, Canada, New Zealand? Australia.
7. Groucho, Chico, Harpo? Groucho.
8. Morning, afternoon, evening? Morning.
9. Bridge, Canasta, Poker? Poker.
10. Fargo, The Big Lebowski, O Brother, Where Art Thou? Fargo--but I love them all.
11. Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau? Hobbes.
12. Cricket, football, rugby? None of the above.
13. Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte? Jane Austen.
14. Parker, Gillespie, Monk? Gillespie.
15. Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham? Pass.
16. Cheers, Friends, Seinfeld? Seinfeld.
17. Henry Fonda, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart? Cary Grant. I also love Jimmy Stewart. Couldn't care less about Henry Fonda, though.
18. France, Germany, Italy? Italy.
19. Apple, orange, banana? Apple.
20. Statham, Tyson, Trueman? More cricket, which is to say I don't care and I haven't a clue.
21. Rio Bravo, El Dorado, Rio Lobo? The only western I like is High Noon.
22. Katharine Hepburn, Meryl Streep, Ingrid Bergman? Ingrid Bergman.
23. Chinese, Indian, Thai? I'll take them all, if he means food.
24. Handel, Scarlatti, Vivaldi? Handel.
25. Oasis, Radiohead, Blur? Oasis.
26. Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones, Yes Minister? Fawlty Towers.
27. Chekhov, Ibsen, Shaw? Chekhov.
28. American football, baseball, basketball? Baseball.
29. FDR, JFK, Bill Clinton? FDR.
30. Lenin, Luxemburg, Trotsky? Pass.
31. Paris, Rome, New York? New York.
32. Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Steinbeck? Fitzgerald.
33. Blue, green, red? Red.
34. Guys and Dolls, My Fair Lady, West Side Story? My Fair Lady.
35. J.S. Mill, John Rawls, Robert Nozick? Nozick.
36. Armstrong, Ellington, Goodman? Armstrong.
37. Ireland, Scotland, Wales (at rugby)? Pass.
38. The Sopranos, 24, Six Feet Under? 24.
39. Friday, Saturday, Sunday? Friday.
40. Hamlet, Macbeth, King Lear? Macbeth.
41. Fried, boiled, scrambled (eggs)? Fried.
42. Paths of Glory, Cross of Iron, Saving Private Ryan? Saving Private Ryan.
43. England, Australia, West Indies (at cricket)? Pass.
44. Chabrol, Godard, Truffaut? Truffaut.
45. Bringing It All Back Home, Blonde on Blonde, Blood on the Tracks? Blonde on Blonde.
46. Trains, planes, automobiles? Trains.
47. North By Northwest, Psycho, Vertigo? North by Northwest.
48. Third, Fourth, Fifth (Beethoven Piano Concerto)? Fifth.
49. Coffee, tea, chocolate? Coffee.
50. Cardiff, Edinburgh, Dublin? I'm not sure what this one refers to? Another cricket reference? Anyway, I've never been to any. I'll choose Dublin as it's the place I'd like to go to most, though I'd like to visit Edinburgh, too.