- Men were more open to potential dates than women, by 240 percent.
- Men were also much more generous in their appraisals than women.
- If you were on the receiving end of a request, then the likelihood of accepting increased if other Hot or Not users found the requester to be attractive.
- And if you were deemed attractive by the community, then you were more likely to be picky in saying yes to potential dates. For every point lower you scored on the Hot or Not 1-10 scale, the chances of saying yes to a potential date increased by 25 percent.
- There was no difference between how attractive and unattractive people rated other users.