Nov 16, 2006

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better

I've been feeling rather gloomy lately, what with the job, the car and a couple of other things I haven't discussed here, but I've decided that I what I really need is an attitude adjustment. So I'm going to accentuate the positive. Following are some good things that have happened in the last week:

  1. I got my teeth cleaned today. Not only are my teeth in good shape, but so are my gums. And that's a good thing.

  2. Despite the fact that we received a very nasty missive regarding a little state motor vehicle department problem we're currently undergoing thanks to the lead foot of a certain someone, when we called to straighten the problem out, we were told that we'd be given a second chance to make restitution as the post office had returned their original not-quite-so-nasty missive as undeliverable. That the post office is still not delivering important mail is something I'll gloss over in my new spirit of optimism.

  3. I received $38 and change for a blog ad that ran last year that I'd completely forgotten about.


That's it for now, but I'll keep you posted if when I receive more bonanzas. It's almost Thanksgiving, after all, and Thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday.

Serenity now!

No comments: