Aug 8, 2006

Love me tender

The love poem generator, via Chai-Rista
My Love

Your skin glows like the gooseberry, blossoms capacious as the red hot poker in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your trombone voice and leaps like a ferret at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great penguin wing.
I am comforted by your shoe that I carry into the twilight of erasorbeams and hold next to my elbow.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of diet coke.
As my big toe falls from my t-shirt, it reminds me of your computer.
In the quiet, I listen for the last scream of the day.
My heated wrist leaps to my skirt. I wait in the moonlight for your secret speaker so that we may jiggle as one, wrist to wrist, in search of the magnificient purple and mystical penny of love.

No comments: