Jun 19, 2006


Top 10 Hybrid Animals.

10 Greatest Countries in the History of the World.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams' favorite TV shows. Adams asserts that TV is better than movies because of censorship.
Of the kid-oriented movies that I’ve seen in the past year, I’d say I enjoyed 90% of them. When you make a movie without sex and violence and car chases and infidelity, it turns out that you have to use actual creativity. Kid movies are great.

I enjoy R-rated movies only about 10% of the time. The other 90% are filled with movie cliché revenge violence, unnecessary sex, and themes that make me feel bad. But television, on the other hand, has a zillion channels and just enough censorship to make the creators act creatively. If you can’t find several shows on TV that you love, you aren’t even trying.

What do you think?

No comments: