Apr 28, 2006

Meme time: 39 things about me

1. Were you named after anyone?
No.

2. Do you wish on stars?
No.

3. Do you like your hand writing?
No. I think I've lost the ability to write by hand.

4. What is your favorite meat?

Bacon.

5. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Well, somebody gave me Chicago's Christmas album.

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Why not.

7. Are you a daredevil?
Occasionally.

8. When was the last time you cried?
I've been known to cry at TV commercials.

9. Did you ever tell a secret you weren't supposed to?
I'll never tell.

10. How do you release anger?
Sometimes, if someone annoys me at work, I make funny faces behind their back a la Lucky Jim.

11. Where is your second home?
Loehmann's.

12. Do you trust others easily?
Mmm, depends.

13. What class in college do you think is totally useless?
Physics for poets.

14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No.

15. What do you look for in a guy?
Sentience.

16. Would you do a bungee jump?
No.

17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Starbucks Java Chip--absolutely obscene.

18. What is your least favorite thing?
Know-it-alls.

19. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Two.

20. What do you miss most right now?
My 4-year-old nephew.

21. What are you listening to right now?
The panel on Fox's "Special Report."

22. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny and cool.

23. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother.

24. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes.

25.Favorite drink non-alcoholic?
Diet Coke

26.Favorite alcoholic drink?
Champagne.

27. Haircolor?
Blond.

28. Eyecolor?
Green.

29. Wear contacts?
No.

30. Last movie you watched?
The Importance of Being Earnest.

31. Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving.

32. How many people have a crush on you right now?
No one.

33. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, hence my reluctance to see United 93 (see below)>

34. Summer or winter?
Summer. I hate the cold.

35. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?
I'm working my way through about a year's worth of back issues of the New Criterion. Also Barrel Fever by David Sedaris.

36. What's on your mouse pad?
My mouse.

37. What did you watch on TV last night?
The OC.

37.Favorite Smell?
The beach.

38. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
No.

39.Favorite actor/actress?
Cary Grant

Via Cardinal Martini.

No comments: