Apr 5, 2006

Do I need a landline?

We seriously need to cut expenses here at Casa Tinkerty Tonk, so I'm wondering if I should continue paying Verizon a small fortune for my unlimited-in-the-United-States-and-Canada long distance service since I already have that option on my cell. I could switch to some sort of bare bones home phone service, sign up for Internet phone, or drop the home phone altogether. So, the question remains: Do I really need a landline?

One of the few things holding me back from dropping it altogether is that my home phone number is on a couple of resumes currently in circulation. That, and the fact that it just seems wrong not to have a home phone. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!

I have the same cuestion... I will realy like to discontinue my land line. We all have a cel phone at home and do not use the land line.

Do I realy need to keepit???

Will somo how affect some how...