Dec 8, 2005

Vote early and often

Voting is open for the 2005 Weblog Awards. You have until December 15 to vote and you can vote once a day. We're rooting for the RINOs, 19 of whom made the finals. Here are some of my picks--RINO and non-RINO:

  • Best Humor/Comics Blog: Difficult to choose between The Hatemongers and Beautiful Atrocities.

  • Best Media/Journalist Blog: I'm going with Michael Yon, who's telling a story few others have bothered themselves about.

  • Best Culture/Gossip Blog: I'll take the Llama Butchers.

  • Best of the Top 501-1000 Blogs: I'll go with Armies of Liberation because of the unique nature of its coverage, though I also like WILLisms and Diggers Realm.

  • Best of the Top 1001-1750 Blogs: My pick is Dustbury.

  • Best of the Top 2501-3500 Blogs: Toss up between The World According to Nick and State of Flux, both RINOs.

  • Best of the Top 3501-5000 Blogs: Another two-RINO category with evolution going head-to-head against Letters from the Bostonian Exile.

  • Best Canadian Blog: I'll take Samantha Burns.

  • Best UK Blog: I'm rooting for Norm, though there are many I read and enjoy--particularly Harry's Place and Samizdata.
  • No comments: