Aug 27, 2005

Where are my South American readers?

I don't have any, and I find that rather troubling.

I've had visitors from Singapore, New Zealand, Germany and Ireland, to name a few. Why, I had a reader from "parliament.co.uk" who just had to take time out from running what's left of the British Empire to check out what my top 10 TV shows were. This is crucial because, as you know, the UK is our most important ally in the GWOT. And it's just this kind of cross-cultural understanding that cements the bond of friendship.

Imagine if Hugo Chavez had been similarly enlightened: He might embrace capitalism and stop hanging around with Fidel Castro. Then Pat Robertson wouldn't have to kill him.

Come to think of it, I haven't noticed any African visitors either. Now if Robert Mugabe were a reader ...

No comments: