Jun 25, 2005

Carbo loading

Thoroughly useless day. Got up with the best of intentions and attacked the bathroom grout with a clorox bleach pen. Now that's a delivery system worth its patent. Having finished that by 8 a.m., I put a load of laundry in, watched Double Indemnity on the tube and headed out to the multiplex at 11 for the first showing of Bewitched and an order of nachos. Came home and, with the thermometer already at 95, decided to lie down and read. Fell asleep, woke up, ordered a pizza and breadsticks. Tried again to finish the book I'm reading. Fell asleep. Woke up, talked to my mother on the phone. And that's about it. Now I think I'll watch the third Harry Potter movie on TV. Maybe I'll top the day off with a chocolate milkshake. Naah. That would be overdoing it.

No comments: